Sunday, June 28, 2009

Typos of the Week, June 21 through June 27

Small change to the format here this week. I've included the original questions for the ones I was there for. When you send me typos, if you send me the questions as well, I'll be happy to include them.

10. [17:36] Lette Ponnier: et to berute

9. [13:13] AnaMaria Quintessa: lisetine

8. [19:28] Cully Andel: firs id insturvoit

7. [20:04] Mongoose Chemistry: odillias

6. [20:06] Olmstead Fanshaw: clyudesda;e

5. [12:29] Gingo Gumbo: em porere

4. [12:35] Laertes Parx: ultrarioelt

3. [13:55] Trebor Shelman: bocyvle]

2. [20:22] Josie Hammand: bratkes

1. [18:28] Karmel Kips: lithe ampliufiacation dfeom stimulated emisstion of ratioatn

Laertes, me, and Ruth: Shakeys at Sharon's. (I'm trying to figure out why my photos get cut off on the right side, though... this framing is not meant in any way as a slight to Ruth!)


10. [17:36] Cully Andel: WHAT WERE THE ALLEGED LAST WORDS OF JULIUS CAESAR?
ET TU BRUTE (or as I apparently would have it, "and to Beirut!")

9. [13:12] Lebn Bucyk: The Great Pyramid is made of this sedimentary stone
LIMESTONE (but wouldn't it have been fun if it were made of Listerine?)

8. FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR

7. ILIAD & ODYSSEY (the producers are trying to save money by making one epic instead of two)

6. CLYDESDALE

5. [12:29] Lebn Bucyk: Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun, is said to be the ancestor of what modern personage?
EMPEROR

4. ULTRAVIOLET (as spoken by Scooby Doo)

3. BICYCLE

2. BEATLES (don't try to answer while craving potato pancakes)

1. [18:27] Cinna Xaris: 16 - WHAT DOES LASER STAND FOR?
LIGHT AMPLIFICATION BY STIMULATED EMISSION OF RADIATION (well, she spelled "stimulated" right anyway.. we know where her mind is)

********

2 comments: