Monday, May 11, 2009

Trivial Stuff: Trivia Poetry

I was at an event last week, taking note of how random the answers I was getting seemed to be when taken out of context, and it gave me an idea that I decided to experiment with: trivia poetry!

I collected my correct answers for a week (or in most cases found them in the chat log by searching for "wtg lette") and compiled a list. The poem that follows is the result of much rearranging, but the only thing I added was punctuation. I would love it if anyone else would like to try this. I had enough words that I was able to find rhymes, but if all you can put together is a haiku, so be it! If you put a poem together for yourself, feel free to put it in the comments or to send it to me and I'll post it in the blog.

Clapping Babysitter Replicants
lumberjack gelato
Marvin Gardens, USA
aluminum Ernesto
Edvard Munch sorbet

frozen butter Russell Crowe
Gladiator rocky road
gaffer mice 2003
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Louisa May Alcott snow cones
clapping babysitter replicants
Sleeping Beauty Leonard Cohen
Rumpelstiltskin hair, France
Addams Family pie a la mode
The Who's Tommy: Cary Grant

114 fishing camels
Ben & Jerry's vanilla candles
dragon lawyer Kim Campbell

Now posting from:

Impromptu Garden (Lotus, Amelia, Olmstead, Cully, Maelstrom, Cinna pictured)

1 comment:

  1. best enjoyed to the tune of "We didn't start the fire"

    ReplyDelete